26 Eylül 2010 Pazar

The Osterwalder template

A)
1. Aren’t there any other models that people can take root from? If there are, what are the differences?
     -I’m quite curious about this because the idea of the whole world using the same business model is shocking for me. And if there are other business models, how do they differ from eachother.
2. Is this model the most accurate and common one?
     -I wonder wheher this business model is accepted by the whole world or not.
3. Does all companies use this business model?
     -I thought that each company had its own business model. Is it true that all companies plan their businesses based on this model.

B)
This model can be useful because it can be readily understood. People can apply this model step by step and achieve their goal. It is also logical and clear.

C)
In my opinion, this model can’t be applied to non-business organizations. This business model is based on profit whereas non-business organizations are not. This is why I think that this model cannot be applied to non-business organizations. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder